What is Regenerative Tourism? How is connected with Regenerative Fashion?
It is always good to disconnect, unlearn to continue learning, reconnect with nature, but above all to observe and respect her, because she is the best teacher. Tourism has been one of the sectors most affected by the current Pandemic, but you know what? Regenerative Tourism (Textile Routes, Gastronomic Routes, Yoga and Meditation Retreats, Rural and Community Tourism for example) can be the key to economic reactivation with a positive and exponential impact.
Do you know what is Regenerative Tourism? How can we get together tourism and fashion for developing a Regeneerative Tourism Experience?
1. According the New York Times article called: “Move Over, Sustainable Travel. Regenerative Travel Has Arrived” Regenerative Travel/Tourism is “leaving a place better than you found it.”
2. Sustainable Tourism aims to counterbalance the social and environmental impacts associated with travel. But any Regenerative Tourism Initiative aims for socio-economic, cultural and environmental wellfare.
3. Regenerative Tourism is a group of economic or recreational activities that we do in a Regenerative Fashion.
4. Regenerative Fashion Experiences are part of a regenerative culture, where ancestral good practices of farming, weaving, embroidery, pottery, painting, dying among other artistic expressions are learned, respected and preserved, while its ecosystem of development is well maintained and culturally, socially, economically and environmentally regenerated.
5- Three characteristics of a Regenerative Tourism Experience will be:
- Awareness Tour Groups must be managed properly to make sure that Regenerative Awareness is guaranteed.
- Educational and Collab Experiences, instead of visiting attractions in a certain natural area, make sure all stakeholders involved (authorities, tour operators, communities, tourists and others) understand the importance of preserving and regenerating those natural areas by generating activities where tourist are introduced into the best ancestral practices of farming, arts and crafts, medicine and why not cooking.
- Effective, clear and concise Waste Management, Eco Efficiency and HSE Procedures.
So, Tell Us, how can you start a Regenerative Toursim Initiative in your community? How can we monitor a Regenerative Fashion Innovation Impact then?
– What is regenerative tourism? And how should we deliver it? https://bit.ly/3ijkbav
– In Bali, locals are turning from tourism to seaweed farming | UpLink https://bit.ly/3wJ4JJL