What is Mashua Project?
Welcome to Mashua Project, we are aimed to promoting the production and commercialization of sustainable fashion items by offering the possibility of interacting on the one hand with Peruvian native cultures and on the other hand with nature.
We are here to improve the quality of life of our suppliers, customers and native communities by offering sustainable fashion products and artistic – cultural experiences and at the same time implementing good sustainable practices in all the processes involved in our supply chain.
- Transcendence with sustainable impact
- Creativity and innovation
- Circular Economy: Reduction, Reuse, Recycling and Recovery of or waste
- Est-ethics: Balance between quality, beauty and social impact.
- Transparency and honesty
- Quality of life for everyone.
- Co-creation and Collaboration
- Sustainability: Conscious, safe and healthy consumption
- Connection: With the natural (Biophilia), the ancestral and identity.